Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Vival La Mexico!


My boyfriend and I just got back from a weeks vacation from San Pancho, Mexico. A small town North of Puerto Vallarta. It was fabulous! The food was wonderful, the town was very cute, and our house was a five minute walk to the beach. We decided to stay there because I didn't want to be in the hussle and bustle of PV, but I also wanted to be close to Sayulita because of the great surf break. For some reason, I thought the real estate would be cheaper than PV but I was wrong. Check out the prices below.
\
Now, this is brand new construction but a 3 bedroom/ 3 bath, 3000 sq.ft. home is going for a whopping $700,000 US (not pesos). WOW. They are still building like mad there and I am sure the US economy has taken a toll on their economy but the prices in real estate seemed to be increasing fast. Below is a link:

http://homes.point2.com/MX/Jalisco/San-Pancho-Real-Estate.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment