Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Green Certified!

I am so happy to say that I am a Certified Green Building Professional (CGBP) through Build It Green, a non-profit located in Oakland and Los Angelas.  This course gives me greater insight and knowledge on green building construction and resource conservation.

Build It Green is a membership supported non-profit organization whose mission is to promote healthy, energy- and resource-efficient homes in California.

Established in 2003, they offer a comprehensive package of local government support, professional training, collaboration forums, consumer education, and green product marketing to a range of stakeholders.  Three objectives drive this non-profit: policy development, increase supply of green homes and stimulate consumer demand.

I am happy to be a part of such a wonderful program!

If you want additional information about "greening" your home or county rebates, shoot me an email!

by Gina Odom, Realtor